City of Bristol Swimming Club
Head Coach: Lisa Atkinson, taking charge from Wednesday 9th May 2018
The City of Bristol (CoB) network offers a great opportunity for those swimmers who have the ambition and the desire to compete at the highest level. Swimmers will be recommended by our Bristol Penguins coaching team, if they meet the CoB entry criteria and are fully committed to all training sessions.
The CoB network pathway offers the following:
- A performance pathway from participating network clubs to Elite level
- CoB trains at Hengrove Park Leisure Centre – 50m pool
- Up to 17 hours pool training per week
- Additional land training for Performance and Development squads
- Links to Synchronised Swimming and Water Polo Clubs
Swimmers will become joint members of Bristol Penguins and City of Bristol.